As a leading corporate services provider in Luxembourg, Centralis provides global solutions and specialist support to ensure your business operates as efficiently as possible.
As a market leader, our experience and expertise ensures that you can rely on Centralis to provide a robust and tailored service when it comes to the management of your entities based in Luxembourg.
From the establishment of a new entity to the implementation of financial transactions, we offer a comprehensive range of corporate services in Luxembourg.
We are dedicated to customer service and understand the importance of building long-term relationships. We understand that you are looking for more than just a service provider and our team of highly-qualified experts are able to deliver innovative solutions that will exceed your expectations. With an exemplary client services track record, our team of specialists provides a complete service, making us the ideal partner for your corporate services’ needs.
What are the corporate services that we provide:
- Coordinate the set-up of legal entities
- Manage the implementation of international corporate structures
- Arrange local and international bank accounts, including dealing with all Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Register with relevant statutory bodies
- Provide legal entities with a registered address
- Organise and manage board meetings (preparation of agendas, notices and comprehensive board packs)
- Draft minutes and resolutions arising out of board meetings and AGM/EGMs
- Maintain shareholder registers and entity records
- Prepare consolidated financial statements according to local GAAP, US GAAP or IFRS
- Provide suitably qualified directors and managers
- Prepare local regulatory returns (payroll, statistical, tax)
- Provide authorised signatories
- Manage cash and treasury (settlement and reconciliation)
- Full analysis of financial and reporting covenants
- Full portfolio administration of financing/leasing/IP/royalty/fund structures
- Detailed policy development – lending and investment, liquidity and FX guidelines
- Design and implement Internal Control System (ICS)
- Set up chart of accounts and full reporting schedules
- Maintain company accounts and records
- Tailor management reporting as per client requirements
- Prepare annual local GAAP and IFRS financial statements
- Provide forecasting, budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Assist with local statutory audits and group consolidations
- Manage day-to-day operations and coordinate with third party providers
- Administer cash and bank accounts
Payroll & HR Administration
- Calculation of salaries
- Assistance with the steps involved in the recruitment and departure of staff
- Administration of filing necessary returns for social security, tax and other employment matters
- HR audits
Centralis also offers Fund management services.