We are currently recruiting a Junior Company Secretary for our Reading office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating board meetings, including invitations, preparation of board packs, etc.
- Drafting minutes and action point lists from board meetings and circulating to clients and boards of directors in a timely manner
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering all of their company secretarial requirements including confirmation statements and updates to Companies House records
- Maintaining the statutory registers for clients including their PSC register
- Liaising with team members from other disciplines to assist clients with ad hoc projects including company strike-offs
- Liaising with colleagues in our Dublin office to provide cover for any planned or unplanned absences
- Working with other team members to grow the turnover of the Company Secretarial business and the wider business
- To perform any other company secretarial
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing company secretarial services gained within a company secretarial/corporate services environment
- Display an in-depth understanding of corporate governance practices and regulatory requirements
- Be focused on client delivery with an ability to prioritise, manage multiple clients, be resilient and work to tight deadlines
- Strong minute taking experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity with can do attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.