We are currently recruiting an Internal Accountant for our Budapest office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts, particularly intercompany balances
- Assist with the annual budget preparation
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Administration and preparation of financial statements
- Assist with the annual audit of group companies
- Preparation and tracking of payments
- Cash-flow management
- Preparation of corporate tax returns / VAT returns
- You will report to the Head of Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Minimum BAC+3/4 or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in accounting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and accounting software (preferably BOB)
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity, presentable with can do attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfillment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.