We are currently recruiting a Senior In House Legal Counsel for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide legal support to day-to-day business, advising executive, senior management and the board on various matters
- Manage the organisation's legal matters and maintain knowledge, and responsibility for, operational and legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal agreements such as GDPR clauses, contracts with service providers, and NDAs
- Preserve corporate records and manage statutory filings
- Ensuring the corporate governance principles applicable to regulated business are followed
- Monitoring of any legal & regulatory changes that may impact the business
- Manage the company's litigation, liaising with external parties
- Involvement in the compliance monitoring
- Maintain relationships with external providers/Law firms
- Involvement in any ad hoc projects
- You have a University degree and a Master in Law (or equivalent)
- You will have experience of private equity and ideally private equity ownership requirements and dynamics
- You have between 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- GDRP knowledge would be an asset
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are well organised, have very good communication skills and you are a good team player
- You are also proactive and eager to learn
- You can work under limited supervision
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.