We are currently recruiting a Client Services Junior Accountant for our Dublin office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with the day to day operations of client companies
- Provide administrative support (scanning, filing of electronic and hard copies, post processing,invoice processing, etc.) to the team relating to the client portfolio under administration
- Preparation of bank transfers, keeping record of invoice payments, reconciliation against bank account movements
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or economics
- A first experience or at least 2 years in accounting in domiciliation of companies or fiduciary professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies, trust or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, willingness to having regular contact with clients
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills, willingness to learn and to rapidly progress into more complex tasks
- Flexibility, pro-activity
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- A valid work permit for Ireland
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.