We are currently recruiting a Fund Accountant for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of entities including accounting, NAV production, reporting and administration
- Provide day-to-day financial reporting and fund accounting services, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure accounting records are accurate and activities are understood and included within accounting ledgers
- Prepare accounting files for audit and follow through with the audit process on relevant deals
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual NAVs, management accounts and investor reports
- Prepare annual statutory financials statements
- Cash management and bank payments
- Prepare and attend client board meetings
- Manage client relationships ensuring quality and responsive services to clients
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers, as required
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance
- Minimum 4 years’ post qualification experience in the funds / financial services industry
- Good knowledge of E-Front
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience of SPV / Fund structures
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment.
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.