We are currently recruiting a Receptionist - 1 year Fixed Term Contract for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcome all guests, visitors and staff in a professional manner
- Answer both internal and external calls
- Manage the assignment and upkeep of meeting rooms
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Assistance for the preparation of the Board Packs
- Monthly expenses report (DHL, Taxi, printing fees, etc.)
- Ad hoc taxi services for clients and management
- Other administrative tasks (visitor badge management, announcement of guest arrivals, concierge services etc.)
- Fluent level of English and French
- Proactive, motivated, eager to learn and to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Flexible working hours from 8am to 6pm
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Valid working permit for a Luxembourg
- Immediately available
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.