We are currently recruiting a Client Services Junior Accountant for our Reading, UK office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing invoices, both sales and purchases into a variety of systems
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment runs
- Monitoring client accounts payable mailboxes daily
- Liaising with auditors, and uploading audit information into a variety of systems
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Assist in the management accounts preparation
- You will report to a Client Services Manager, but have support from the wholeReading office
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of P11d and PAYE Settlement Agreement (“PSA”) workings
- Any ad-hoc items require by the team
- Proven track records of accounts payable/receivable
- Bookkeeping skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Experience of accounting systems, such as Xero and Twinfield is desirable but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.