We are currently recruiting a Client Services Junior Accountant for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day operations of client companies
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation/review of management reporting
- Preparation/review of corporate tax and VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included)
- You will report to an Assistant Manager / Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- A first professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies or fiduciary or PSF
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, any additional language will be considered as a plus
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Valid work permit for Luxembourg
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfillment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.