We are currently recruiting an IT Officer for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to all Centralis Group branches (onsite and remote)
- Work with clients/employees to identify IT problems and advise on possible solution(s)
- Configure hardware and software as defined by the Information Technology group
- Work on IT Administration (creation of new user accounts, password resets, drive mappings…)
- Provide basic training to the employees on most common applications
- Act as a liaison between the Centralis IT Group and partners (Resellers, Integrators, Telecommunications, Telephony and Equipment Vendors)
- Maintain the Centralis Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Escalate highly technical issues to the appropriate Engineers or Partners
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- International travel can be required few times per year
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and PowerShell scripts
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Office
- Experience with financial applications or services
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to assist via e-mail, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of English
- One-year certificate from a technical school or achievements through industry recognized certifications, or six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Any Microsoft certification is considered an asset
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.