We are currently recruiting a Group Head of IT & Security for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will manage Centralis’ group-wide IT & Security strategies and solutions to design, develop and ensure the effective delivery. This includes current IT infrastructure, communications, network, systems and security in order to provide high quality services at all levels within the organisation.
The Group Head of IT & Security also manages the integration and implementation of IT related projects and provides a strategic overview to meet future business and system requirements.
Managing a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review business impact and risk assessment of all IT-related components
- Control and report on the Centralis Group IT strategy (security, policies, performances, projects and budgets)
- Management, maintenance and support of the global IT infrastructure (applications, data, services…)
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion, particularly the implementation of our current ERP system
- Assist with upgrading information security
- Manage team of engineers, officers, analysts and consultants
- Manage the 24/7 coverage for both business needs and IT team organisation
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget for the IT department
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline
- Assess new opportunities and flag potential issues
- Manage multiple providers / suppliers
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet needs
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms
- International travel required few times per year
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Network Infrastructure Management (ideally on Cisco products)
- Strong knowledge of Security Infrastructure Management (ideally on Sophos products)
- Strong knowledge of Business Security Analysis and Management
- A previous experience in international project management
- Excellent communication skills and very good knowledge of English
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.