We are currently recruiting a Client Services Accountant for our Budapest office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day operations of client companies
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks etc.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation of management reporting
- Preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns
- Providing assistance during Tax Authority audits
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included)
- Hungarian Charted Accountant degree
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies or Big4
- Strong and up to date knowledge of Hungarian accounting rules
- General knowledge in business law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in business English and Hungarian
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- Capable of building constructive and effective relationships
- Quick learner when facing new problems, you are open to change
- Team spirit, flexibility and innovative & positive thinking mind-set
- Strong organizational skills, proactive attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.