We are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our Lucerne office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Answer both internal and external calls
- Manage the assignment and upkeep of meeting rooms
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Copying and scanning documents
- Assistance with the preparation of the board packs
- Preparation of letters and emails
- Filing documents, managing storage
- Ensure maintenance of stationary, office supplies and equipment
- Translation of general correspondence
- Assist with updating client debtor invoices in the accounting system
- Other administrative tasks
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar education
- One to two years similar experience
- Strong English and German skills. Knowledge of French would be a plus
- Discretion and ability to deal with confidential, sensitive information
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Swiss work permit
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.