We are currently recruiting an AML/KYC Senior Analyst for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review KYC packages prior to submission to the Client Acceptance Committee
- Perform screening on new and existing clients
- Review of periodical reviews
- Review transaction monitoring processes on a risk based approach
- Provide ongoing support to client services teams in relation to AML/KYC matters
- Deal with complex AML/KYC regulatory issues
- Assist with implementation and delivery of internal AML/KYC training
- Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in AML/KYC, with experience in domiciliation services
- Excellent knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Discretion and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.