We are currently recruiting an AML/KYC Analyst for our office in the Netherlands. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Working within a young, international environment, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform the due diligence on new and existing clients
- Perform analytical risk assessments on new clients
- Ensure KYC files are complete and prepare client acceptance forms
- Review of periodical reviews on existing clients
- Provide ongoing support to client services teams in relation to AML/KYC matters
- Assist in the review of transaction monitoring processes on a risk-based approach
- Assist with complex AML/KYC regulatory issues
- Assist with implementation and delivery of internal AML/KYC training
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AML/KYC of a Dutch trust office or, at least, Dutch banking experience with international client base;
- Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- Very good command of English and Dutch, both written and spoken, and excellent communication skills;
- Pro-active, positive minded and responsible;
- Discretion and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Resilient and able to adapt to new challenges
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.