We are currently recruiting a Financial Account Manager for our Amsterdam office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work. He/she will work within a small team within a young and international environment.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day operations of client companies
- Administration and preparation of financial statements as well as consolidated accounts
- Preparation/review of management accounting reporting
- Preparation/review of corporate tax and VAT returns
- Ensure the clients in your portfolio are fully compliant with local regulations
- Maintain contact with clients and third parties
- Preparation of corporate/legal documents (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings included)
- Prepare/review corporate/compliance/legal documents
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- A first professional experience of at least 2 years in accounting, ideally in a trust company or audit firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of Dutch will be an advantage
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, pro-activity with can do attitude
- Ability to work in a small team and to take initiative
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Valid work permit for the Netherlands
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.