Centralis Romania Administrative Services S.R.L. is located in the heart of Bucharest, easily accessible to international clients and local advisors.
Centralis opened its Romanian office in early 2012 in response to the growing demand from international clients for an experienced local service provider. In particular, companies setting up international financing and holding structures in Romania can benefit from the existing experience and knowledge gained by Centralis through its European offices.
Centralis offers a wide range of services in Romania which include the following:
- provision of a registered office address and full office infrastructure
- provision of Romanian-resident Directors
- secondment of employees on full/part-time basis
- full accounting and payroll management services
- maintenance of local books and records
- regulatory reporting, filing and initial registrations
Our service offering is flexible and tailored to the growing requirements of client companies from incorporation through to active trading. We can help deal with the complexities of working in a new jurisdiction where language and local regulatory factors may be seen as an initial barrier to entry.